♥ 流星语 ♥

Monday, July 26, 2010

"High Distinction" 1

"Leadership is hard to define and good leadership even harder. But if you can get people to follow you to the ends of the earth, you are a great leader. As a leader, I am tough on myself and I raise the standard for everybody; however, I am very caring because I want people to excel at what they are doing so that they can aspire to be me in the future."

                                                                          
                                                                    Indra Nooyi in an interview to CNBC, in June 2008


"As someone who has always aspired to build a company committed to its people and to the world, I admire her determination to achieve sustainability at an established company like PepsiCo. And I believe that all socially responsible companies could learn from Indra Nooyi's style of leadership."


                                                                   Howard Schultz, President and CEO of Starbucks Coffee
                                                                   Company,3 on presenting Nooyi the 2008 Time 100 award

No comments:

Post a Comment