♥ 流星语 ♥

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

used to get to bed around 1 or 2 at the midnight and woke up at 10 in the morning during the one-month holidays.

but when the holidays came to the end, everything change.

new campus is no longer in a stone throw distance now.

it takes around an hour to reach the new campus which is considered quite far away from my house.

so every school day I have to wake up two hours earlier, get myself all set then take the bus, stucked in the traffic jam, spend some time waiting for the classes to begin and for the bus to travel back to klang.

seriously, it is rather time consuming.

anyway, glad enough that I still managed to cope with all of the changes, but not the sleeping time. haha...

woke up earlier made me feel so sleepy and even non-stop yawning in the class.

well, I have yawned up to 5 times since I started composing this post.

i think I got to get to the bed now.

good night!

sleep tight yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment