♥ 流星语 ♥

Sunday, August 23, 2015

How're you doing?

It is been almost 3 years since my last post. Have been slowly forgetting about the existence of blogspot since the birth of smartphone, facebook, instagram and so forth... Many of my followings stopped their blog in year 2012/2013, yet I still can see a lady who once was my Add Maths teacher is still active in blogspot, and she got a boyfriend now!!! *JJJangg*

And now I'd also like to back to here to continue the story of my life, probably not very often but the next new post definitely wont be another 3 years. :P

Read back the old posts and I realized that there are so many changes throughout the years, particularly on the relationships.

People come and go. Someone who is real close to you in the past might no longer with you now; and there is no assurance that people who are very clicked with you now will be your longstanding friends in years later. This happens in real life, perhaps of mine, for soooo many times -- fortunately, it is still countable. I hope no one would join and make it become uncountable, please.

What else has changed?

Physically--obviously--undoubtedly, my weight. It doesn't matter now because it is totally hopeless to expect me getting slim. Shhuuu~~

I joined Korean Language Class since 2014 and surprisingly I still "have not" give up at the current level of 6th despite of several objections that I received from my family and a colleague. Yeah it took one year plus of time to reach Level 6th and there are still many more levels to go. It is amazing to understand, read, listen and write in foreign language. Anyway what I knew is just some basics which barely enable me to communicate well with real Koreans, especially with my weird "malaysian slang". It is not easy! I have also registered to sit for Topik (Test of Proficiency in Korean) which is set by Korea Government in this coming October. Definitely would be a good learning process to me!

Another bigger challenge is I will be also sitting for ACCA exam in this coming December! Ahem it must be me critically knocked and hurt my head that made me registered ACCA studies. :/  I hate studying in fact and I am not good in studying at all. Well just wish me good luck. :)

One thing that yet to change is I am still working in the existing audit firm. Most colleagues who are closer to me have left and the remaining one... are going to leave very soon too. I'm afraid of losing the bonding that we have built up for years! Sadnya...

It is time to go now. Will be back!

Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment